..Life only travells once..
..Today moments becomes tomorrow memories..
..Enjoy every moment, good or bad..
..Because the gift of life is life itself..



Thursday 13 May 2010

Week in The life - Day V 12 05 2010

one side of my lil garden at 07.10 am
look at these messy things............!
ready to work!
Bibi cooked Ayam panggang Klaten, It smells  good, can't wait for lunch time.. 
preparation the stir fried Kangkung
Voila..this is my lunch meal..wanna try?..U must!.
twin's time to swim...
I read May's edition of a travel magazine..like it!
waiting my hub's reparation watch done..

Today was a busy day..but I'm glad for 80 % works of the PAT decoration project are done..I  bless for the twin swim progress..but it is still a long  journey ..I know..

2 comments:

  1. Mba Ami.....indahnya.......sudut pandangmu melihat hidup.:))
    Minta ijin ya, aku masukkan linkmu hari ini ke "Indonesian Scrapbooker" di blog aku......karena sudah 'resmi' jadi scrapbooker :)))) Salam dari jauh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ria..aku jd melayang nih baca ini..thanks 4 apresiasinya, suhu..dan ngemeng2 besok aku ke Bandung lho..jadi nggak jauh dong kita..wkwkwk!

    ReplyDelete