..Life only travells once..
..Today moments becomes tomorrow memories..
..Enjoy every moment, good or bad..
..Because the gift of life is life itself..



Thursday 20 May 2010

Happy BirthDay Rara

this is my first scrapbook I ever did....(after 3 others  at Scrapbook Beginner Class)

...looks simple...but I made it with all my heart...(wink..wink)
this is for my lovely niece...Rara who is 14 years old now...
look at this girl....isn't she so cute..?

Rara...my teenager niece ...I'm close with her..
 when my twin were 2 years old... we went abroad together
She helped me take care of them..
Time flies...
Hay..  You  grown so fast, dear!
(typical aunty comment)
I cut a cute card ..(well..  I didn't make it by my self..I want to
but..the card was too cute for to be un used and I heart it!)

although..I couldn't put the pictures with a good angle...

but..

She was so surprise and like it..
that's enough for me

hope that's was a good day for you, Rara

that only the happiest, cheerish thoughts
are the kind that keep coming to mind--
One of the day you get plenty
of smiles and plenty of time
for some rest..
in fact, hope it's one of the best

love..ur Aunty



not easy to start ..but i'm happy, and enjoyed this process very much


2 comments:

  1. Hm.....karya pertamanya lolos seleksi....hahahaha....bagussss, mba...apalagi memory yang terkandung di dalamnya.....:)))
    Keep on scrapping ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yipieee...makasih suhu..

    rasanya masih jauh dr sempurna..aku masih harus banyak belajar niy...

    ReplyDelete