..Life only travells once..
..Today moments becomes tomorrow memories..
..Enjoy every moment, good or bad..
..Because the gift of life is life itself..



Tuesday 11 May 2010

Week in The life - Day III 10 05 2010

sunrise 
I picked them as usual school days
here we are on our project to Ican's Kindergarten Pentas Akhir Tahun (PAT)
PAT will be in 22 May 2010..me as a leader of  this decoration team ..hopefully that many things will be done on time and  PAT will be run successfully....
Go...go..girls...we can make it!
not bad isn't it?
rain..rain..all the afternoon  on my roof till the night  ..
bye bye my long hair...
waiting Irfan..
just two of us..Irfan's and my dinner
again ? sorry my body 4 this more junk food..*_*..
a Gift to Irfan's friend..as an animal kaiser mania...hmmm!
show me the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment