..Life only travells once..
..Today moments becomes tomorrow memories..
..Enjoy every moment, good or bad..
..Because the gift of life is life itself..



Friday 7 May 2010

waiting

waiting is always bored me..always..

yeah..I feel it now...

I'm waiting the bank operate open at 9.30 am
in Dunkin Donuts.. and having breakfast too...

one croissant salad without cheese, one cup of tea is over
but I still feel waiting too long...


so...

I borrow the pen and looking for the receipt paper..
and start to draw..draw..write...and write..



26 minutes more...
sms to my friend..telling sorry that I will be late to meet them..
sms to my hub...just say what I feel now...


draw..draw..draw...write..write..write...

Do I need one chocolate muffin more ?
no Big NO..my weight will be over and over..
so I ask them..may I have one refill of tea?

half of cup is less
now..I want to go to the toilet...hiks..phew...

Finally...it's time...
so...bye-bye Dunkin...


ditulis tadi pagi di Dunkin Donuts sambil nunggu bank buka..

No comments:

Post a Comment