..Life only travells once..
..Today moments becomes tomorrow memories..
..Enjoy every moment, good or bad..
..Because the gift of life is life itself..



Sunday 15 September 2013

week in the life - Sunday 15 th September 2013

Morning Sunshine, morning Sunday...do you look that  white cat ?...

 Bude Pitut s home...

on the way home...Ican didn't need his shoes anymore...
Irfan asked me for take a rest for a while

At 11.00 am, on the wedding comitte ceremony of mbak Sindy, Mrs Rita's young daughter.
Curly lil girl
Picked up the kids...It was raining  all the day untill 3.30 pm
'Pengajian rutin' at my moms house..
the snacks....
a girl with pink flower
the stripers
Sugeng sare Ibu...(Good night, mom)

Ibu...thanks for become my mom... May Allah always bless you...

Finaly... my week in the life is end...I enjoyed every moment in my life...not only in this week...but every week, every day, every hour.....Alhamdulillah.. Dear God.I am very gratefull with all you gave to me..

Dear Past, thank you for all the lessons...Dear Future, I am ready







No comments:

Post a Comment