..Life only travells once..
..Today moments becomes tomorrow memories..
..Enjoy every moment, good or bad..
..Because the gift of life is life itself..



Monday 14 February 2011

happy anniversary my man..


happy anniversary my man..
even though you are not beside me now..
even though you are miles away from me now..
I know ur heart always mine..

happy 18 th anniversary
this is the first day we are not celebrating together

my prayer for us is...
hopefully given a test that may be mild,
may not always live in comfort zone

but..
  
hopefully can be overcome and through any ordeal that anything as heavy as that...

...miss you....

hmmmm 5 hard days.....waiting for U


after 18 years


2 comments:

  1. Waduuuh, mba Ami.....anniversary date kita sama????
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................*pelukan......
    Happy anniversary ya, mba......me after 12 years, you after 18 years.....
    hahahahaha.........
    The best is always yet to come.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ria...yups, kita samaan cuma beda 6 th ya..so I always remember our anniversary's day..big-BIG hug....!!

    ReplyDelete